Fleet Management System
The heart and soul of the MS4M system is the Control Sense module. Real-time end to end control over your mining activities and production.
- True next-generation Optimisation algorithm.
- Real-time operator tracking and profiles
- Fully configurable time model mapping and control
- Material block model and polygon options
- High precision machine guidance (excavator, shovel, grader, dozer, drill)
- Dig unit priority and trucking coverage capability
- Real-time blending control
- Stockpile material management
- Fully automated 11 event haulage cycle
- Real-time and historical equipment GPS tracking
- Equipment messaging, voice to text and video functionality
Developed by Miners for Miners
Intuitive Interface. Multi-language platform. Powerful fit for purpose Database. Efficient, Robust and affordable. Optimization is an algorithm based on productivity, cost and best mining practices.
Latest Hardware with High Utility
High sensitivity commercial GPS. Electronic sensors carefully selected and strategically placed in the equipment. Small in-cabin footprint. Multi–brand OEM connectivity
Strong, Robust & Simple Software
Adaptable database. Electronic sensors carefully selected and High adaptability and easily integrated with 3rd party systems. Latest lightweight Programming platforms Rapid deployment.
Many safety features to support the safe operation of the mine, saving lives and assets.
Cross Functional Report System
MS4M’s data capture and presentation technology facilitate rapid access to critical operational intelligence.
- Integration to other mining systems (planning, ERP, Maintenance, Process)
- Industry-standard protocols
- Creation and support of cross-functional KPI’s
- Operational client configurable scorecards and dashboards
- Colour coded a client configurable reporting alert parameters
- Supports IOS and Android devices
- OLAP cubes for better integration with other platforms
- Drill down and slider functionalities for data interpretation
- Stable and extremely fast data acquisition and accessibility
- Mobile and cloud-based accessibility
Health Monitoring System
MS4M’s equipment telemetry interface capability allows complete transparency across the critical sensor and operational parameters.
- Supports fleets of any size, large or small
- Multi OEM interface capability
- Real-time dashboards and scorecards
- Histogram and Pareto functionality
- Control charts
- Work orders and resolution time tracking
- Store and forward capability for 60 days without comms connection
- Processing flexibility and configurability for data transfer
- TPMS – tyre performance management system
- Advanced operational parameters investigation playback capability
Safety Sense System
MS4M for Miners has a powerful suite of safety support and monitoring systems to help operations maintain unprecedented levels of operational safety.
MS4M For Miners
DINGO partners with many of the world’s leading companies in asset-intensive industries to improve the health and life of the equipment that is the heart of their operations. We currently manage $12 billion worth of assets in our system and have saved customers over US$750 million by helping them implement a systematic approach for managing the condition of these assets.
A powerful, cloud-based predictive maintenance software, designed to analyse the full spectrum of condition monitoring data.
- Decision support from a proprietary rules-based decision-making engine
- Workflow Management and open-issue tracking system designed to drive issues to resolution
- Group Trending to help analyze condition data & improve outcomes
- Financial tracking to measure the value of decisions being made
- Customizable reporting and dashboards
- Data connector library to seamlessly connect with data providers
- Secure, web-based software
- Unlimited users for my site
Condition Management conducted by a team of experts dedicated to keeping your assets healthy and operations running smoothly.
- Daily expert reviews of all condition monitoring information
- Decision-making informed by a database of 6 million observations on over 100,000 critical components
- Pinpointed maintenance recommendations
- Action planning and tracking through issue resolution
- KPI development with customizable reporting & dashboards
- Ongoing component life assessment and management
- Access to exclusive troubleshooting guides and benchmarking reports
DINGO MANAGED SOLUTION
DINGO’s maintenance experts will run your condition management systems & processes – allowing you to focus on other vital needs.
- On-Site Program Management
- Ongoing coaching, training, and development
- Work order generation and continued assessment and guidance through issue resolution
- Ownership and facilitation of all condition and component life management meetings
- Custom KPI development, tracking, and reporting, supported by monthly reviews with maintenance teams and site management to ensure goals are achieved.
DINGO – THE GLOBAL LEADERS IN PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
For detailed information about Dingo